A gift to Pacific Oaks Children’s School will enable us to enhance the economic diversity of our community, provide professional development for our teachers, create an ideal environment for learning and exploration, and to allow future generations of young children to discover the magical world of Pacific Oaks.
What Your Gift Supports
A gift to the Pacific Oaks Children’s School Annual Fund allows us to direct funds where they are needed most and provides flexibility in responding to new opportunities, including;
- Scholarships for children who cannot afford the full cost of tuition
- Professional development for our staff
- Improvements to our historic campus
Types of Gifts
Learn more about the following gift options, or contact the Office of Advancement at: 626.529.8091.
- Securities and Stock Gifts
- Memorial/Honorary Gifts
- Planned Gifts
- Matching Gifts
- Payroll Deduction (for employees)
How to Make a Gift
If you would like to donate by phone, please call the Office of Advancement at: 626.529.8091
- To donate online, please click here.